Beacon House Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Assisted Living
Beacon House Living
Beacon house residents live in spacious private/semi-private rooms where families are encouraged to visit often and remain an active part of their loved one’s life. Each room opens into living spaces crafted to draw residents into familiar, everyday activities similar to those most of us perform in our day-to-day lives.
Beacon House Activities
Activities such as gardening, reading, exercising, and talking to a companion preserve residents’ capabilities, yet offer gentle stimulation by compassionate staff trained in dementia specific care.
Medical, dental, podiatry, audiology and therapy services are available on campus. Residents are served by a staff of caregivers, including a director, RN case manager, licensed social worker, a life enrichment coordinator, on-site nurses, and chaplain.
Beacon House Services
• Spacious private or shared accommodations
• Environment designed to enhance personal independence
• Safe, comfortable, secure living space
• Access to garden courtyard with walking paths
• Social and community activities and programs
• Medication management
• Housekeeping and laundry services provided
• Nourishing family style meals served in a well-appointed dining room; snacks also provided
• Aquarium, aviary and pet therapy
• Staff trained in memory loss care
• Attention to personal preferences and lifestyle
• A Christian environment provided by Wesleyan Village, a respected non-profit organization for more than a century